Sunday, December 9, 2007

Training the Puppy

I don't have any pictures, but today Brendan had a blast training Mojo for rabbit hunting.

We are starting out the training easy. We have an old sock tied to a string that has rabbit scent on it. We tied Mojo up, and I ran around the backyard with the sock in tow behind me. I had Brendan pretend to chase the sock, but not catch it. This is let Mojo see what we were doing, and get him excited about doing it too. It worked too :)

The fun part was letting Mojo go, and letting Brendan run around with the sock and string. Between trying to run in all his snow gear, laughing so hard he could hardly run, and getting caught up in the string while running, I am surprised that Mojo never caught the "rabbit."

Brendan's laughing was the funniest part of the whole thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home