Friday, October 26, 2007

Lucky Me!

I won a prototype knife!

Custom knife maker Dan Koster was having a contest at his section of Blade Forums. The contest was to submit ideas for him to design his next knife, a bushcraft knife.

I replied with my ideas. I did not think it was anything spectacular or anything. But the next thing you know, I got an email with a link to the thread saying that "I had won!"

So, not only is the knife being made with my ideas in mind, I am getting the first one free!

Thank you Dan. I am sure I will be posting here and elsewhere about the knife once I get it.

1 Comments:

At October 29, 2007 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Decado said...

Well if I was not jealous before, I certainly have reason to be now!

Grats! Post some pictures when you get it so we can see, please!

Decado.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home