Saturday, February 23, 2008

Aurora 2008

My Aurora 2008 showed up yesterday. Most of you probably already know this knife. So, I will stick to what you might not now.

Mike Stewart (owner of Bark River Knives) just did a new run of these for 2008. The are just now hitting the distributors. There were some minor changes from the last run that include:

- Tip made a little bit pointier.
- The grind has been modified.
- Mike mentioned something about CNC and handles. I am assuming it is for more consistency.

I love the addition of the small sharpening notch. It will allow me sharpen the entire edge easily with the belt sander, but it not big enough to get in the way or eat up a lot of space.

Anyway, enough talk, here are the pictures.









Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 23, 2008 at 6:31 AM , Blogger Mungo said...

Wow. Nice. I am jealous. :-)

Cheers,

Mungo

 
At April 2, 2008 at 6:07 PM , Blogger majesty said...

What tha hell is with this???
hahaahaa who wants tah learn about tents i mean come on!!! haahaaa joax peace!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home