Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Good Ol' Fashion Fun

No Playstations, no Wii's, (I am going to try and keep things that way for as long as I can too) no sitting on your butt watching a movie. Just plain on smashing stuff!!! :)

First, the story behind the video. The weather is finally breaking here, and we were outside all weekend. I was leveling a spot in the back yard. Brendan wanted to help and needed a shovel. I only had one good shovel, so I gave him my military surplus folding shovel/tool.

After digging a hole nearly to China with it (it's just grass......who cares), I showed him some other fun stuff to do with it. Like the slightly sharpened edges, and saw like teeth on it. You would have thought I gave him the world, because he carried the thing around all day. Using it, folding it up, unfolding it, carrying it on his belt, just carrying it around, etc.

Here he is getting ready for our fire that night.

1 Comments:

At April 27, 2008 at 7:07 PM , Blogger American Bushman said...

LOL! That was awesome.

We're gonna' burn them in the fire. :)

B

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home